Ali Abdur-Rahman Al-Hudeyfi
Ali Alhodaifi, born Ali Ibn Aburrahmane Ibn Ali Ibn Ahmad Al Hodaifi in 1366 Hijri (1967 m) in Al Awamer, Saudi Arabia. His father was member of the Saudian Army. In 1381 Hijri, Ali Alhodaifi entered the Salafist School of Baljarchi and then enrolled in the Scientific Institute of the same time in 1383.
After graduating in 1388, Ali Alhodaifi entered the Sharia’s Faculty of Ryad. Fresh out, he was hired as teacher in the Scientific Institute of Baljarchi. Among the subjects he taught Tafsir, Tawhid, Nahw, Sarf, and khat. In parallel, he was leading prayers and giving lectures in the High Baljarchi Mosque.
Since 1397, Ali Alhodaifi worked in the Islamic University where he gave lectures in Tawhid and Fiqh in the Sharia Faculty. Ali Alhodaifi was the imam of eminent Mosques of Saudi Arabia such as Qiba’ Mosque, the Prophet’s Mosque in 1399. During Ramadan of 1401 he moved to the Holy Mosque of Jeddah and then went back to Madina, to the Prophet’s Mosque.